July’s PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games are available now
The most recent batch of games added to PlayStation Plus are now available.
The 18 new additions haven’t yet appeared in their respective Game Catalogue or Classics Catalogue categories on the on-console PlayStation Plus menu at the time of writing, but can still be accessed.
To access them, go to the PlayStation Plus section of the dashboard, move your cursor up to the menu that says “Latest, Benefits, Collections, Games” and choose Games.
You can then sort by “Recently added to PS Plus” to see the 18 new titles at the top of the list.
These include PSP title Echoshift, the addition of which was only just confirmed by Sony today.
July’s PS Plus Extra and Premium games:
- Stray | PS4, PS5
- Marvel’s Avengers | PS4, PS5
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade | PS5
- Assassin’s Creed Unity | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection | PS4
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected | PS4
- Saints Row Gat out of Hell | PS4
- Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition | PS5
- Ice Age: Scrat’s Nutty Adventure | PS4
- Jumanji The Video Game | PS4
- Paw Patrol on a Roll! | PS4
- ReadySet Heroes | PS4
July’s Classics line-up for Premium:
- No Heroes Allowed! (PSP)
- LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP)
- Echoshift (PSP)
Sony‘s recently revamped PlayStation Plus service features three membership tiers (Essential, Extra and Premium).
The Essential tier offers the same benefits as the old PS Plus service, including ‘free’ PS4 and PS5 games every month, online multiplayer access and PS Store discounts.
The Extra and Premium tiers also include access to a catalogue of 400 PS4 and PS5 games, which can be downloaded similar to Xbox Game Pass.
The Premium tier also offers a selection of PS1, PS2 and PSP games to download and PS3 games via cloud streaming, plus time-limited game trials.